Sunday 11 September 2011

Introduction

I'm not very good at this....but here goes.

My name is Sam and I work at the cinemas. Besides a bad wage and being about 5 years older then my fellow work mates, its not a bad racket. I work on the bar and get to see free movies, which is the reason I created this web page, or blog, or whatever its called.
Thats right, I'm not exactly the blogging type. I'm by no means a writer, and couldn't spell to save a life. This aside, I have decided to post some reviews of the movies I get to see. I don't watch every movie that comes through, so don't expect to see many, if any, reviews of 3D movies, or trash like Transformers 4 or Twilight.
The idea and reason behind all of this is to help would-be movie goers to pick a half decent movie to spend your hard earned $18 on. The price of movie tickets is close to ridiculous these days. But despite this, the Australian box office has had it's most profitable year in a decade, So obviously people are still watching movies.
Anyway...here goes...I hope at least a couple of people benefit from what I have to say. I have pretty good movie taste and am honest about what I think. I am not a well known movie critic so production companies don't pay me to write affable reviews; making me more trustworthy then about 50% of the ones out there.
Enjoy.






Have a look, comment if have something to say, and keep watching movies

No comments:

Post a Comment